I remember waiting in anticipation of the last entry. Soon after, they realize that the "Operator" has begun to stalk them as well. With Alexandra Breckenridge, Chris Marquette, Jake McDorman, Doug Jones.
I bought all the DVDs. Star Natalia Dyer and writer/director Karen Maine discuss 'Yes, God, Yes'This product uses the TMDb API but is not endorsed or certified by TMDb. A small town news team discovers a box of video tapes where a faceless figure dressed in a dark suit, haunts and torments a family... slowly driving them insane. A team of parapsychologists try to figure out a strange phenomenon occurring in an apartment building.

They're both found footage and I decided to go with this one first, after reading some reviews and seeing this also had a YouTube series, I figured it would be the better of the two. A group of friends who venture into the remote Texas woods for a party weekend find themselves stalked by Bigfoot. Soon after, they realize that the "Operator" has begun to stalk them as well. They are still missing to this day, and their bodies have not been found. Yearning to watch 'Always Watching: A Marble Hornets Story' in the comfort of your own home? Four undying warriors who've secretly protected humanity for centuries become targeted...Two couples on an oceanside getaway grow suspicious that the host of their seemingly...Four sisters come of age in America in the aftermath of the Civil War.Ex heroin junkie, Daniel Léger, gets involved in a drug deal with the wrong people...Tells the story of Nobel Prize winner Marie Curie and her extraordinary scientific...The 47-year old Al Capone, after 10 years in prison, starts suffering from dementia...On his 18th birthday, Johnny finds out that he's come into an inherita...Five school friends seek adventure on Halloween night in an abandoned,...Four friends prank a Cabin in the Woods nightmare on their friend's ho...A young man sets out on a trip that takes him to an abandoned mansion...When a group of gifted college students run a secret teleportation exp...Emily has mysteriously returned home to her mother and stepfather, aft...Evangeline (Kat de Lieva) has left her sheltered upbringing to reinven...A young filmmaker documents his ghost-hunting, reality show friends as...

I watched Marble Hornets from the beginning of season two, years and years ago when I was a kid. So I ran across two movies that seemed pretty similar; this and The Levenger Tapes. Want to share IMDb's rating on your own site? What was it called? When film student Jay gets some tapes from his friend Alex containing footage of a cancelled film project called Marble Hornets, he is followed by an entity called The Operator and finds out the secrets behind the tapes. The Entries are the videos uploaded by Jay onto his YouTube account.They are always titled numerically, being "Entry" + number for the title of each, with some exceptions.

There's not really anything in particular that makes the movie awful, but nothing makes it entertaining either. Soon enough, he slips down the same rabbit hole his cousin did. Alternatively, you should absolutely watch Marble Hornets in the middle of the afternoon, with the radio or television playing in the background. After watching them both, I highly recommend the Levenger Tapes over this. 4 of 5 people found this review helpful.
The story of a 1970's psychology lab in Pennsylvania where a case of demonic possession took place. The first video was posted on YouTube on June 20, 2009, following a post that its creator, Troy Wagner, created on the Something Awful forum the previous day. I found this pretty boring and started falling asleep at the end. I met Joseph, Tim, and Troy at a con in Nashville.

However, he discovers something disturbing while going through the tapes.