We are stardust. We are stardust. And I dreamed I saw the bombers Riding shotgun in the sky, And they were turning into butterflies Above our nation. Size is 15.7 H x 11.8 W x 1.6 in.This site contains information on paintings, drawings and artwork on mixed media by Luisa Sartori Original Painting: Oil on Canvas. By the time we got to Woodstock, we were half a million strong, And everywhere was a song and a celebration. Saskatunes Woodstock lyrics © Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC Back to the garden” – Joni Mitchell, Woodstock. from album: And I dreamed I saw the bombers jet planes riding shotgun in the sky, turning into butterflies above our nation. Dear stardust, Hope this finds you shining with some golden summer vibrations. Album They were looking for something real, something worth investing their whole lives. We are golden.

We are stardust, we are golden We are billion-year-old carbon And we got to get ourselves Back to the garden By the time we got to Woodstock We were half a million strong And everywhere was a song And I dreamed I saw the bomber jet planes riding shotgun in the sky, We are stardust. See more ideas about We are golden, Woodstock, Stardust. We are golden. Artwork Type: Drawing;Born in Damascus, 1963 Graduate of Faculty of Fine Arts, Damascus University, 1987 Member of the Syrian Syndica...Born in Damascus, 1963 Graduate of Faculty of Fine Arts, Damascus University, 1987 Member of the Syrian Syndica...Saatchi Art is pleased to offer the painting, "Devotion," by Val Wolstenholme Clay, sold and originally listed for $610 USD. We are stardust, we are golden, we are billion year old carbon, and we got to get ourselves back to the garden. Label Reprise Records And we’ve got to get ourselves. Who’s been gardening? . We are stardust, we are golden, we are billion year old carbon and we've got to get ourselves back to the garden.Crosby, Stills, Nash and Young, Woodstock lyrics. When a half-million strong arrived at Max Yasgur’s farm in Bethel, NY, during the summer of ’69, they came looking to set their souls free.

And we've got to get ourselves back to the garden. Who’s been camping this summer? By the time we got to Woodstock, We were half a million strong And Everywhere there was song and celebration.

Joni Mitchell By the time we got to Woodstock, we were half a million strong, and everywhere there was song and celebration. Venus and Adonis Sketch by Peter Paul Rubens. We are stardust, we are golden, we are billion year old carbon, And we got to get ourselves back to the garden.

Jul 8, 2019 - We are stardust, we are golden, we are billion year old carbon and we've got to get ourselves back to the garden.Crosby, Stills, Nash and Young, Woodstock lyrics.
I’ve been doing a little of both and I’d love to hear about your adventures too.