Upsell was difficult. Unless you are totally desperate avoid this place.I’d never suggest this company to anyone!

Cut back on paperwork, and go digital. No integrity.

Before COVID-19 hit, they were on track to make some great changes that really put the production agents first.There is so much pressure on the site management and the supervisors that they can’t get the job done for working to hard. Your 2020 Year of Assessment tax calculated results is -R0.89, based on the information at SARS disposal. USA 800. No secrets are safe whether they be work related or personal.

The increase in popularity of ROWE strategy can be seen in the number of companies implementing it. Tuition reimbursement offers companies strong return on investment.

Do you need to give employees more flex-time? Training is very fast paced and you need to pay attention during the training to be able to assist members. Leaders are a prime example of what success can look like to an employee, and leaders should put a positive foot forward to co-creating a path toward success with employees for that reasons.Supportive words go a long way, but getting proactively involved will show employees their contributions matter.

The key to growth and achieving results is to invest in your staff through co-creative learning and development, frequent feedback and reducing the red tape to free up and optimize workflow and creative thought.Not all employees are happy to stick around and wait to be rewarded for a job well done. Do you monitor employee keystrokes and bathroom breaks? There's a lot of clique type stuff along with favoritism. Do you need to give employees more flex-time? short breaks and they ask you to come back early but do not make it up when LAT is lowResults has a strong set of managers, on both the Corporate and the Operations side. Share your experience.Customer Service Representative - Remote - Work from HomeCustomer Service Representative - Remote - Work from HomeCustomer Service Representative - Remote - Work from HomeAsk a question about working or interviewing at The Results Companies. PandoLogic. people don't stay employed longThe pay is not worth it for the demands of the job.Former Employee - Licensed Life and Health Insurance AgentYou build a family You take calls that you have received training for.

They never get mad if you make a mistake. Leave them room to breathe, but nurture their ideas and desire to learn. They were seriously unprepared for COVID-19 and ended up furloughing a bunch of leadership. No room for career advancement unless you want to sabotage others or move to managements every whim. I was wrongfully terminated because they didn’t like me. Some are good and some are just rude. Not enough pay.Flexible hours, decent pay for an easy sit down job, paid training, and laid back environmentThe supervisors wouldnt help you if you needed it and sometimes my bonuses would not be on my check, when asked for help getting it fixed, no one did anything about itSchedule flexibility, student friendly, no experience required.Lack of training, favoritism, poor employee engagement.I was able to work my way up the chain fairly quickly. It's not a health work environment what so ever. I started taking calls for H&R Block, moved to Blue Cross Blue Shield, and then eventually became a Quality Analyst (I was never given my raise for this). Most people that are hired don't make it through the training process and that is even if they show up at all.

Some of the management have been here for years at the highest levels but lots of people on the floor have been there less than 6 months.

#grandopening #WhatsYourGreater Expansion in Sebring, Florida We are excited to announce our latest site location in Sebring, Florida that includes a fully operational Contact Center to enhance the customer experience for our clients. The Results Companies and its affiliates are committed to providing reasonable accommodations to enable applicants with disabilities to have equal opportunity to apply for job openings. Namely. The data collects, but as time passes, those notes are all you have to go on. 2566000. Donations to the workers in need Bullying There are bonuses but they ALWAYS find a way to screw you out of getting one. What do I know. Site wide potlucks and parties ROWE Companies. The Results Company | 180 followers on LinkedIn | Formely Corporate Call Center, Inc, now The Results Companies Telecommunications Khush is right but “ That means google has searched around 116,700,700 words like SEO from your key words from its database in a time of 0.50 seconds i.e such a quick search results … You don't get to take a lunch as management. They have career goals, just as senior professionals and leaders do. Get on the cloud. Co workers were awesome. The training is not long enough and there are only 2 good trainers. Afterall, that is who its all about, the customer.I worked there and was thrown from different businesses all the time and was not paid fairly and was treated like I was nothing to them. Can you increase opportunities for mentoring and learning on the job beyond training? Get on the cloud. Competition: If a rival company has reduced costs by reducing its workforce, a company may feel pressure to do the same to stay competitive.

A free inside look at company reviews and salaries posted anonymously by employees. Senior staff must listen to what these employees have to say. By.

See More. Aug 16, 2017. And Get it. You can't trust them.