Easy to use software and no technical knowledge required. Your devices will take time to be recognized if they are new. No matter you have more than one phone or just want to upgrade to a new smartphone, you don’t have to leave all your WhatsApp data behind, because Jihosoft WhatsMate, the most powerful Android & iPhone WhatsApp Transfer Tool, provides you with a direct way to completely transfer WhatsApp from iPhone to Android, and from Android to iPhone without any limitations.

UltFone for WhatsApp Transfer now supports to restore WhatsApp backup from iPhone to Android/iPhone/iPad.Perfect answer to questions like "how to transfer whatsapp messages from iPhone to Android" and "how do I transfer WhatsApp to my new phone?“. This will also save your phone storage.Open your whatsmate software and choose Whatsapp backup option for backing up whatsapp data.

3. And normally, syncing the WhatsApp messages from Android to computer could be easy and there are many ways available for users to complete the moving process. In this way, your previous memories are safe with us.After you have taken a comprehensive or a selective backup of WhatsApp data, you are capable of restoring the WhatsApp backup to your iOS/Android devices when there is such a need.

Family Edition lets you download and install on 2 windows computers of your family and manage WhatsApp Business Messages for up to 8 different mobile devices in your family for the price of one. Android 10 Q, 9 Pie, 8 Oreo, 7.0 Nougat, 6.0 Marshmallow or below.Windows 10/8.1/8, Windows Vista, etc. WhatsApp Transfer Tips. macOS Mojave, High Sierra, Sierra, OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9Q1: What devices does UltFone WhatsApp Transfer support?Q3: What to do when my Android device is not recognized after connecting?Q4: How to transfer WhatsApp messages from iPhone to Android?

With whatsmate WhatsApp manager, you can easily transfer data through the computer. Never be afraid of losing all your WhatsApp chat histories after switching from old phone to a brand new phone. A lot of people prefer using cloud storage for this which is time-consuming. Download and install it now, guys!Thank God that I already transferred all the important messages from my WhatsApp Messenger when my old phone suddenly crashed and almost all my data were removed.

All the files remain intact after being transferred, and will be merged with the WhatsApp data on your new phone.As one of the most secure and highly reliable WhatsApp Recovery Software packages, Jihosoft WhatsMate can recover all the deleted WhatsApp data from your Android and iPhone device without backup. Transfer WhatsApp messages using Email. How to restore your chat history - You can transfer your WhatsApp data to a new phone by restoring from Google Drive or a local backup. simply connect both your iPhone and android smartphone to the laptop and click the “transfer” button, and you’ll get it performed in a few seconds. Just open the whatsmate software and select the transfer option in the window. Most importantly, you can select the file types you need to backup, and just within one click, WhatsApp backup files are created and saved to the specific position on your computer of your choice. Just open the whatsmate software and select the transfer option in the window.Connect both android and ios devices using USB cables.

2. Windows 10/8/7/Vista/2003/XP/2000/NT

Thanks to our new and comprehensive backup solution, you'll never lose a single message again.

Once your devices are identified, you can see both of them on the screen. This also reduces the bulky whatsapp backup of data on local storage. It can help to transfer WhatsApp from Android to iPhone, or from iPhone to Android. It is time-consuming. This also reduces the bulky WhatsApp backup of data on local storage.

All you need to do is download whatsmate on your computer and install it. All you need to do is just connect your device with the computer and it will backup WhatsApp messenger for you.Whatsmate is simple to use.

You can selectively back up your important data and leave the rest of it.WhatsApp Manager – Free Transfer, Recover and RestoreAlways worried about losing your data or want to recover a deleted message on WhatsApp messenger? I accidentally delete all the conversations and then keep asking to resend data again and again. Transfer WhatsApp Data from iOS to Android via Social App Restore. Connect your both android and ios devices using the USB cables.

However good news is there are multiple ways of transferring WhatsApp data from Android to iPhone without losing it. Imagine you could easily and quickly transfer, backup or restore messages just in one software application? To transfer WhatsApp from one Android to another Android by Google Drive can also work well. If you don’t have a backup of data on WhatsApp manager then you cannot restore it just by using the original WhatsApp backup.Open whatsmate software on your computer and select restore option in the following window. This is important because most of the information processed by WhatsApp for business is sensitiveWe generate a lot of data on WhatsApp application and it gets difficult to back it up all the time. Then connect your two devices to the computer. Designed to backup and restore …