- grow up by: paramore - still breathing by: mayday parade - somewhere in neverland by: all time low - where the lines overlap by: paramore - six feet under the stars - …

Song: When I Grow Up Artist: Mayday Parade Album: Punk Goes Pop Year: 2009 Verse 1: C#m Boys call you sexy And you don't care what they say See …

Some user-contributed text on this page is available under the

Cover of ‘’When I Grow Up’’ by

Loading player…

Cover of ‘’When I Grow Up’’ by Watch the video for When I Grow Up from Mayday Parade's Punk Goes Pop, Vol.

Now I've got a confession When I was young I wanted attention And I promised myself that I'd do anything Anything at all for them to notice me But I ain't complaining We all wanna …

Mayday Parade - When I Grow Up Lyrics.

When I Grow Up Lyrics Mayday Parade Non-album songs. Both bands had been friends for a long time but they each seemed to have different kind of holdups.

Both bands had been friends for a long time but they each seemed to have different kind of holdups.

When I grow up, I wanna be famous, I wanna be a star, I wanna be in movies. When I grow up, be on TV, People know me, be on magazines.

A new version of Last.fm is available, to keep everything running smoothly, please

Mayday Parade - When I Grow Up (The Pussycat Dolls cover) Lyrics.

"Groupies not Bewwwwbies" Thanks guys 1,000,000 views 2/15/10 xD.

Let us know what you think of the Last.fm website.

Mayday Parade - When I grow up (Letra e música para ouvir) - Boys call you sexy (What's up, sexy / And you don't care what they say / See everytime you turn around / They're screaming your name / …