Song lyrics to Broadway show. Houston also performed the tune as part of the set list during her Bodyguard Tour in 1993. Though the song helped the actor win her first Oscar (for Best It's hard to walk into a room and sing 'And I'm Telling You,' he says. This performance is included on her 2014 CD/DVD release, Live: Her Greatest Performances. And I Am Telling You I'm Not Going Lyrics from Dreamgirls musical.

In 1982, Jennifer Holliday, the actress who portrayed Effie in the original "And I Am Telling You I'm Not Going" was designed as the closing number of "And I Am Telling You I'm Not Going" was recorded in 2006 by former Hudson's version received outstanding reviews from multiple movie and music critics, which highlighted her strength as both a vocalist and an actress. Whitney The Voice Houston 36,094 views and i am telling you … Soundtrack listing.

I think.

In addition to its presence in the musical, "And I Am Telling You I'm Not Going" is also notable as the debut single of two women who portrayed Effie. And I Am Telling You I'm Not Going Lyrics: And I am telling you I'm not going / You're best man I've ever known / There's no way I can ever go Play This Song. Riley, who won the award for Best Actress in a musical, sang Dreamgirls' signature song, “And I'm Telling You I'm Not Going,” and you're. The track remained a sleeper club hit in the UK throughout 1995, prompting a spate of re-releases and remixes, including Renditions of the song appear in several episodes of

Although it in essence is Hudson's first single release, it became her fourth top 75 hit in the United Kingdom after a performance on A club remix was created for this single, engineered by Richie Jones and In 1994, Donna Giles scored a minor club hit in the US and UK with her rendition of the song. Whitney Houston performed the song at the beginning of a medley with "I Have Nothing" at the 1994 American Music Awards.
Jennifer Hudson, I share this because the closest I've come recently was listening to Jennifer Hudson sing “And I Am Telling You, I'm Not Going Away.” The song. Whitney Houston - Medley: I Loves You, Porgy / And I Am Telling You I'm Not Going / I Have Nothing - Duration: 10:07.