(300 words) 3.Choose a topic specifically related to your future career. Why is it important to me as a tertiary learner to use credible sources in my academic research and writing? There is a lot of information being shared on the Internet.
It is important to use credible sources in an academic research paper because your audience will expect you to have backed up your assertions with credible evidence. At the time the article was posted, 1 billion items were being shared on Google+ per day. With the presence of the internet, a lot of research is done online. appropriate to use: (1) primary sources or (2) secondary sources. Normally, teachers don't want sudents to use wikipedia for their sources.

Primary sources COM10003: Learning and Communicating Online Assignment 2: Credible sources 1. Think of it this way: if you went to the doctor to get advice on a symptom you were having, and your doctor told you his diagnosis was based on something he heard a random stranger say on his way to work, would you be inclined to trust what he told you your symptom meant?

This video provides an overview for determining if a source is credible and why it is important to use credible sources. It is important to use credible sources in an academic research paper because your audience will expect you to have backed up your assertions with credible evidence.

We have tutors online 24/7 who can help you get unstuck.COM10003 Assignment 2 .docx - COM10003 Learning and Communicating Online Assignment 2 Credible sources 1 Why is it important to me as a tertiary learnerWhy is it important to me as a tertiary learner to use credible sources in my Good sources are like NetTrekker Online, Google(searching engine) and sources that are trusted by people from the world.

Inaccurate, questionable, or out-of-date sources can undermine your ideas and cause the reader to question your authority on your topic. You've reached the end of your free preview.

Students often receive research assignments requiring the use of credible sources.

Lauren-Tallent-COM10003-assignment2-short-answers.docxLauren-Tallent-COM10003-assignment2-short-answers.docxCOM10003- Assignment 2 Credible Sources- Brie Culph.docxCOM10003- Assignment 2 Credible Sources- Brie Culph.docxCOM10003_Assigment_4 personal development reflection.docxCOM10003_Assigment_4 personal development reflection.docxCourse Hero is not sponsored or endorsed by any college or university.Stuck?
But, if your doctor told you his diagnosis came from an article he read in the peer-reviewed, highly prestigious Journal of the

And, when I say a lot of information, I mean a lot of information. How you can tell if a source is credible or not.

Credible sources, therefore, must be reliable sources that provide information that one can believe to be true.

This requires careful evaluation of the information you find. When writing formal reports and academic papers it is important to identify and use credible sources only. An article on techcrunch.com, titled “Twitter: 1 Billion Items Delivered A Day Is Nice, Google+.We Do 350 Billion.,” has some very interesting statistics.

It is because anyone can change the informations of Wikipedia. The internet is awash with both credible and non-credible sources.

The division between primary and secondary sources is not always apparent, but the differences discussed below are important to keep in mind as you consider the credibility of source material you use to sustain your position. Why Is It Important To Evaluate Sources? Bad sources are like Wikipedia and Wiki Answer. 2.Why is it, or will it be, important to me in my career to use credible sources to help shape professional practice? The Internet and the library both contain information on virtually any topic, but it’s important to make sure that you use credible, current sources.

Probably not.

When you do research, you want to find the best information to support your ideas.