I am taking off one star because the product pictures show they are #8 screws. by 100 Pieces = 50 Anchors and 50 Screws.

Also, to help simplify your selection, refer to our handy chart…Fasten into concrete, brick and block using Tapcon Masonry Screws.

My hope is that these will better withstand the pressure to tilt and make the fence lean. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations Below we provide detailed information about each. One of the core values at Simpson Strong-Tie is to help you succeed by providing innovative products, full-service engineering and field support, product testing and training, and on-time product delivery. I used them around my pool deck to install the cover. I noticed some reviewers thought you got 100 anchors with screws. 1.

(on the road) Mike S. Currently unavailable. They are #6 screws which are thinner. All rights reserved. Will use them anyway, but this is a deceptive description. Drill a hole that is the same diameter as the anchor into the wall and the stud. It is sturdy! I've used metal anchors for years, but these plastic anchors screw into the wall more smoothly than the metal ones, they're lighter and easier to use, and if you need to remove whatever was hanging on them, the white ones blend in with the wall much more easily. Colorado Cyclist by Also, these are for DRYWALL NOT WOOD STUDS. (New York) Install directly into a mounting surface to suspend threaded rod from ceilings and walls.

Include a message if you wish. Drive these into wood with an adjustable wrench, pliers, or a special driver tool. by Cheaper and easier to bundle into order than have an employee spend 30 mins to find them on a site. More + Product Details Close

Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. The drill bits that are included make it so much simpler than having to go out and look to see what size drill bit you need. They are not.

"Hands down, the easiest way to install a mailbox post" Available in Slotted Hex Washer and Phillips Flat heads.

by Recently moved to a new place and had to re hang all our shelves and picture frames. Threaded Rod Anchors. This masonry anchor cuts its own threads in a pre-drilled pilot hole. Would definitely purchase this again.

With our sand over sand over sand, fences tend to lean if set in concrete bases (when we get our seasonal deluges.) "Solid as a rock... Or an anchor." by Only 8 left in stock - order soon. "The Posthole Alternative" (Seattle, WA USA) Bought various different sizes experimentally.

by My daughter used to joke that it il must be illegal to have vertical fences in Florida. Stud Solver anchors are great for hanging bathroom/kitchen accessories, shelving, light fixtures, mirrors, picture frames, and more. My husband brought a 77inch tv and wanted a good quality TV mount. Excellent product as expected.

Sooner or later, you may need an anchor—not a boat anchor (sorry mariners), but a way to attach a fixture to a hollow wall or maybe solid concrete.There are many different styles available: from light duty to heavy duty; some are self drilling, others require a pre-drilled hole; you may need to supply a screw in some cases, other times you'll use an anchor that is complete and pre-assembled…just to mention a few of the differences.Following is a list of characteristics that summarizes key features about the different types of anchors…Anchors fall into seven basic categories: Internally Threaded, Externally Threaded, Masonry Screw and Pin, Screw, Hollow Wall, Sleeve and Drive Anchors. "For Drywall Only and Screws are #6, Not #8" I am taking off one star because the product pictures show they are #8 screws.

Also don’t forget to order your nut head driver and pre drill and anchors if anchoring into non-wood. Wood stud anchors are made with two steel tabs that fold over the face of the stud and fasten to the stud.. 2. "Works great, holds a horse" Everyone wants to sale you plastic anchors and lead anchors are getting hard to find.

Wood Screw-Style Hangers. Only 13 left in stock - order soon. You don’t need anchors for wood.

These things are awesome. I noticed some reviewers thought you got 100 anchors with screws. "These sammys screws are really great for what it is made for"

Drill a hole, insert plastic anchor and screw in the screw.

pete maillet

Thanks to Amazon I was able to purchase these good quality lead anchors again.

Innovative Anchor Solutions for Infrastructure, Commercial and Industrial Construction. Some anchors are pre-assembled with a screw or have a threaded stud. Takes just about 1 minute per screw. Kaitlin H Alex

"Hard to find lead anchors."

Jena Feeney This style of wall anchor is my favorite. Wood Anchors. Choose from our selection of steel stud anchors for concrete, extension spring stud anchors, and more.

Ordered this kit through Amazon and it has been a life and time saver. by