Students are asked to fill in the missing 'sl' sound to the words and complete the sentences. Children must read the words, trace over them and write the word correctly. All the rest colour in red. Age: 5 - 6 This literacy worksheet also helps a child with their handwriting. Age: 5 - 6

Some of the worksheets for this concept are Trace the words in the find the 2 words that rhyme, Staple, Matching words that rhyme, My rhymes, Short a, Rhyming words, First grade basic skills, I see a bee in the.List of worksheet categories to help you find the worksheet(s) quickly. Age: 5 - 6

In my last blog post, I gave a couple of variations of One, Two, Buckle My Shoe that go up to the number twenty.

This year 1 worksheet focuses on words that end in 'ain'. Students are asked to look at the words and underline the odd one out in each line. Age: 5 - 6 Age: 5 - 6 A blend is a word formed from parts of two or more other words. Students must firstly fill in the missing letters to the alphabet, then write a suitable vowel to make a word.
One, Two, Buckle My Shoe: How High Can You Do? Words like can't (can + not) and don't (do + not) are contractions. Students are asked to look at the words and colour the words that rhyme with mop green. This English resource asks students to fill in the words with the missing 'ea' blend. Age: 5 - 6 You can always use the search bar on the top to find worksheet if you know the topic/concept name.List of coloring page categories to help you find the coloring page quickly. This year 1 worksheet focuses on words that end in 'ame'. Students read each sentence and circle the contraction in each sentence. Students are asked to look at the words and colour the words that rhyme with frog green. This literacy worksheet also helps a child with their handwriting. Students are asked to fill in the missing 'cr' sound to the words and complete the sentences.

Students say the word and write the number of syllables next to each word. Children must read the words, trace over them and write the word correctly. A year one literacy worksheet on opposites. Age: 5 - 6 Age: 5 - 6 This year 1 worksheet focuses on words that end in 'ap'. This 'Complete the Sentence' activity will help young students read these difficult words and also write them too. All the rest colour in red. A blend is a word formed from parts of two or more other words. On this worksheet the two groups are fruit and vegetables. Students complete the sentences by choosing the correct word in brackets. team of teachers and professionals focused on delivering high quality Organize by: [Syllables] Letters: Age: 5 - 6

education at an affordable price. Age: 5 - 6 Age: 5 - 6 Students draw a line to match the contractions.

Age: 5 - 6 Age: 5 - 6 Age: 5 - 6 An icon used to represent a menu that can be toggled by interacting with this icon. Give your child this fun tracing and matching worksheet to help him with his handwriting. Age: 5 - 6 Learning letter sounds is one of the first steps in learning to read. Students complete the sentences by choosing the correct word in brackets.

A noun is the name of a person, animal, place, thing or idea. Age: 5 - 6 A blend is a word formed from parts of two or more other words.