Just outside the temple there's an underground Street of Fortune Telling under Mingquan E Rd (open 10am to 10pm).

Other than the famous temple itself, there is a Xingtian Temple underpass avenue.
Did not regret. If you want to know your fate of work, the most common is to look at the character; if you want to ask whether the job is good or bad, if there is opportunity of promotion at job or not, it is more suitable for asking questions. Other than the famous temple itself, there is a Xingtian Temple underpass avenue. Thank you master for the recommendation. It is also another popular place to visit when visiting Xingtian Temple.

The only downside of this is the location, since most people are passing by the atmosphere can be noisy, tendency you might not be able to hear clearly what she was telling. Xingtian Temple: No. Fortune Telling by White Java, Turtle Shell, or others-Experience traditional fortune telling culture in Taipei City.

12. Looks like this activity is not currently available.
knowing the birth dates of family members and able to know their character and closeness to you.I think what interpreter said something is right and something is not right, she told me my personality is intelligent girl, I should not show my clever to over to the guy because it will make me difficult to find the guy to married but now I have been married with Taiwanese guy, he selected me because of my intelligent!! Besides, fortune telling is another popular activity here as well. No.109, Sec. Jingfu Temple (台北市景福宮) One temple on this list that you are very unlikely to hear of elsewhere is Jingfu Temple, which is located 10 minutes’ walk southeast of popular Yuanshan Park. Kunjungi kawasan peramal, Xingtian Temple, untuk mencari jawaban tentang masa depan dan keberuntungan anda! If your fate is not as expected, many people will ask God for reference! Try to give a close look at these ceremonies. For those that never believe the fortune telling, please do come and listen. The area around Xingtian Temple is also well-known for fortune telling.

Try getting your fortune read by this fortune teller near Xingtian Temple! No.109, Sec. She explains clearly on what you could expect, what you could/should do and gives you practical solutions. It is accurate and true. When visiting Lungshan Temple, I noticed the entire next street was comprised of traditional Taoist and Chinese fortune-tellers. All rights reserved Rd., Zhongshan Dist., Taipei City 104, Taiwan (R.O.C.) Xing Tian Temple itself is the youngest one and was constructed in 1967. Travel discounts up to 60% off sent straight to your inbox In many places where this method of fortune telling is performed, you may find a traditional fortune-teller who is nearby and ready to interpret and explain the meaning of the answer in much more detail.

If you're only looking for a standard fortune telling session, get a fifteen-minute rice divination done and listen to the fortune teller's predictions that she gathers from the piles of rice grains. The reasons for its popularity are due to its beliefs in creating a harmonic society, thus establishing public goods to the communities. The underpass avenue is also known as the “Fortunetelling Street”.   Try to give a close look at these ceremonies. She was knowledgeable and kind. The Street of Fortune Telling light box 20190615.jpg 3,264 × 4,352; 1.96 MB Visitors in Hsing Tian Kong 20150221.jpg 4,896 × 3,264; 6.04 MB Xingtian Temple stop board, Free Go Bus 20101011a.jpg 1,440 × … 2, Minquan E. ... MRT Xingtian Temple …