ESHOPBOX APPS.

But I'm not happy with there service. Xpressbees is now popular for the fast delivery and customer satisfaction.

They are an important courier partner and help us satisfy millions of customers in thousands of PIN codes all across India.”“We have been super happy and proud working with a partner like Xpressbees .

On:

What BigBasket, XpressBees And Paytm Mall Integration Means?

FAQ and Answers – How can we help you? Get Started - it’s easy.

I being a regular online shopper, keep on placing orders online mostly on amazon and paytm mall. Find your XpressBees package: Get real-time information on the location of your XpressBees package online!

I placed an order on ShopClues on 23rd November 2018 for Solar Led Lamp.

They say they have escalated the issue and but no use. Ordertracking – Track XpressBees [Ideal for e-commerce] – A great tool for tracking your online business products up to the destination point.

Talk to sales .

Today itself, mobile phone tracking shows that my parcel is out for delivery at 11 a.m., …Xpressbees Reviews & Complaints Reported By: Sarthak lakhera Contact information: Xpressbees Xpressbee House no8 phase 2 panditwari dehradun near ambawati schoolxpressbees Reviews & Complaints Reported By: aamir bashir Contact information: xpressbees i am complaining against both trrendz and expressbees because i had ordered a parcel of combo and when i received a parcel.

When the courier person called I got to know that it …Xpressbees Logistics Reviews & Complaints Posted On: 19/08/2016 By: akash trivedi Contact information: Xpressbees Logistics Ahmedabad As no one came to deliver today my order but i got a message on evening that ur delivery was unsussesful so what it means that i coudnt understand if u will deliver my order tomorrow early in the …This is refarming my shipment id 1227156516179 . Franchise DTDC Franchise Approval Guide Rs. Online Shopping / XpressBees / 5 Comments / October 6, 2018 October 7, 2018. xpressbees Reviews & Complaints. well you're doing! Enter tracking number to track XpressBees shipments and get delivery status online. Franchise FedEx Franchise Approval Guide Rs. I don't even received the call. I spoke to customer care they are not at giving proper information regarding shipping. I had an order from xpressbees 1281201160787 and when I searched morning it was showing that its out for delivery after that no-one called me and I received an SMS that they couldn't deliver since I refused the order.

ShopClues had arranged my order through Express Bees courier services, Phaltan but till date the product has not been reached to me. Now i requested to the trrendz to please refund me my money, …xpressbees Reviews & Complaints Reported By: aamir bashir Contact information: xpressbees i have ordered a 3 shirts through online and when i pay the cash and open the parcel the parcel was not proper as i had ordered so i want to return it. Image size per photo cannot exceed 10 MBUpload menu files with .jpg, .png and .gif extensions.

[Automatic SMS notification] – Receive the delivery status of your shipping items at the convenience of your mobile device. Category: Franchise Tags: Xpressbees, Xpressbees Dealership Approval.

Some days before I ordered a product from Meesho App and they handover my parcel to their courier partner xpress bees team .

See More – Franchise Store. Sale!

Please please don’t use xpressbees delHi this is . XpressBees Logistics.

App Store.