› …

It is the 2017 Toy of the Year award winner.

It does have a lot of loose “noodles”; my daughter and son-in-law keep it on a high shelf and just pull it down when the kids want to play the game - which is often! La caja vino rota , el Platón chueco lo que hace que los espaguetis no se sostengan , no se puede jugar y mi hijo tenía mucha ilusión con el juego

20% OFF YOUR TOTAL PICK-UP IN-STORE OR CURBSIDE ORDER*   Goliath Jumping Jack — Pull Out a Carrot and Watch Jack Jump Game, Multicolor Such a simple concept; there’s not much to it, but it provides hours of entertainment...even for the parents. The player who lets Yeti fall into the bowl, loses the game. Please try again. It’s okay but my kids still like games like candy land and sequence better. Hoyle Card Games for Kids 6 in 1 Fun Pack – Memory, Crazy Eights, Old Maid, Go Fish, Slap Jack and Matching

Muy mal ! ; Module "cartridges/bc_bazaarvoice/cartridge/scripts/lib/ServiceBazaarvoice" not found.

Yeti in My Spaghetti comes with an annoyingly shallow bowl, which really just doesn’t work well for the game.

My daughter is 5, and loves this silly game.

Whenever we play (with our kids, 3 and 5), it usually gets down to 4 noodles before we basically know who is going to make the yeti fall. I was hoping this would be similar to Ker Plunk or Honey Bee Tree but without the time consuming set-up. we did! This promotional offer may be modified or terminated at any time without notice. Our Team Members are working as safely and quickly as possible to handle an increase in online orders, as well as support our communities and health care workers by funneling product and tens of millions of mask donations to our Make to Give effort. Player 1 pulls a strand of spaghetti out that is least likely to result in the Yeti falling into the bowl.

All rights reserved. Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote. Don’t Rock The Boat Skill & Action Balancing Game Standard Our mission is to produce engaging articles like reviews, tips and tricks, game rules, strategies, etc. Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote. Put the noodles across the bowl, set Yeti on top, then start pulling noodles! Pretty low cost game, and great for younger kids. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in.After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Highly recommend it! Yeti in my Spaghetti Game.

We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. Yeti in My Spaghetti Game. Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote. simple game yet exciting. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others.
Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote. I try to keep our games neat in the boxes and these two things are an annoyance when it's time to pack it back up.

Poke his belly to hear him sing, then pass him fast before he toots! Note that this game will only ship with a $25 order at both Target.com and Amazon.. Just don't let Yeti fall all the way into the bowl!
  • CLOUD, getReviews, 0ms
  • Thanks For Watching! Los fideos se quitan con demasiada facilidad y el juego termina en cuestión de minutos.
    My 3y/o always wants to play board games w/ his older sisters (ages 6 & 9) but there aren't many that they can all play together. That's the highest honor a game can receive...other than the honor of kids' enjoyment, that is! Please try your search again later.

~ I hope you enjoyed this video!

Yeti in My Spaghetti Game by Play Monster.

Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote.

Who ever pictured a yeti in spaghetti? PlayMonster PAT-26958 Yeti in My Spaghetti (Bilingual)We work hard to protect your security and privacy. This site is dedicated to promoting board games. A product's "Manufacturer's Age" range on Toysrus.ca & Babiesrus.ca is provided by the product's manufacturer.

está más o menos el jueguito, es como unos palillos chinos para niños de 6 años pasa sin problema My daughter is 5, and loves this silly game. Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. No one knows why, but a yeti is sitting on the spaghetti. Who knew yetis liked spaghetti?!?

© 2007-2020 JO-ANN STORES, LLC. Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote.

NO MINIMUM PURCHASE. I ordered this not knowing what to expect, but thankfully it's a hit across the board! Los fideos se quitan con demasiada facilidad y el juego termina en cuestión de minutos. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages that interest you.After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages that interest you. 20% OFF PICK-UP OR CURBSIDE ORDERS*